martes, 19 de noviembre de 2013

Last summer



Hello

My summer holidays

 

 

Hello, and welcome to my oral presentation, my name is Joan and today I’m going to explain my last summer holidays.

First I’m going to talk about my time in Mallorca, second talk about of my time in the coast , finally I go to explain my return to Banyoles.

 

Let’s start!

I spent one week in Mallorca, in the house of my parent’s friends.

The name of my parents friends are ”Tolo” and “ Gabriela” . Tolo has got a sailboat and one day we visit to. Gabriela is a very good person and a very good cook to. Their house has a pool. I Always swimming to. Every day I visited  the “Palma” beach. I really liked going to Mallorca because I reunited with many friends.

 

In the middle of August I went to Sant Pere Pescador one week whit my parents. I did padelsurf and made sandcastles.

In September we returned to Banyoles. I got up very early in the morning. After breakfast we did a run to lake and to Puigclarà. Then we started English class with a teacher.

And finally the last day of the summer , I went to the “ Cadena humana”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joan Cagigós

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario